AlumierMD Ultimate Boost Serum review:
The Alumier MD Ultimate Boost Serum can be applied both in the morning and evening. It is advised to apply two pumps of the product to the face, neck and décolleté in an upwards motion. I only apply the serum at night as my morning skincare routine is very minimal. The serum feels very silky and applies easily to the skin. One pump is more than enough for my face and neck and I find it to be lightweight and fast absorbing which is exactly what I look for in skincare products. It feels like nothing on the skin after a minute which is great once you’re settled in bed.
Alumier MD Ultimate Boost Serum:
• Boosts hydration and restores skin’s hydrolipid barrier (external barrier of the skin which consists of sweat, sebum and water which helps protect the skin from harmful bacteria and also retains the skin’s moisture keeping it supple).
• Stimulates collagen and elastin and restores hyaluronic acid
• Diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other visible signs of aging
• Antioxidants protect and neutralize free radicals from the sun and pollution
• Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, firm and hydrated
Alumier MD Ultimate Boost Serum Pros:
• Lightweight and fast-absorbing
• Hydrating and moisturising, feels like a good moisturiser
• Great ingredients (anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing, anti-oxidants)
• Suitable for all skin types, even oily/combination skin
• Cruelty free
Read full review here: http://www.reallyree.com/alumier-md-ultimate-boost-serum-review/